Welcome to how-to's in Beconfident Australia.
In this section we offer online versions of our printable PDF instructions.
Click on any of these headings to jump straight to the instructions you are looking for:
Teeth Whitening Strips 5 Days / 10 Days
Tip! We recommend using a mirror to most easily apply the strips.
- Carefully open the bag and remove the transparent foil with the strips. Opened bag should be used immediately, wait no longer than 15 minutes after opening.
- Lift the longer rectangular strip from the foil. Place it on the top row of teeth with the side that sat on the foil against the teeth. Place evenly along the gums. The remaining strip should be folded behind the teeth. Press lightly against the strips to attach the teeth.
- Remove the short, slightly curved strip of the lower tooth row from the foil. Apply it on the bottom row of teeth as described for the top row. Press gently to attach.
- Let work for 15 minutes.
- Remove the strips. The remaining gel residue is easily removed with the help of a toothbrush. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water.
X1 Start Kit & Refill
For best results, read instructions carefully before use. (If You use a Beconfident® REFILL you shall start the instructions from Step 2)
Step 1. Shape the mouth tray. Hold the tray by the tab and dip into water at a temperature of 80°C for 2-3 seconds until it is malleable. Do not submerge the tab and be careful, keeping fingers out of the water at all times. Shake the tray to remove the remaining water, then carefully and quickly place the tray into the mouth on the upper or lower set of teeth (this will not burn you). Use your fingers and tongue to mould the tray to your teeth. Close your mouth and suck the air and moisture out, helping to provide a better impression of your teeth. Keep the tray in for 30 seconds. If you are not satisfied, repeat the procedure with the same tray. Once you are happy with the fit of the tray, rinse with cold water and remove the tab with a pair of scissors. Make sure the cut is flush with the front of the tray.
Please Note: Store the trays at room temperature and away from direct sunlight in order to retain the shape.
Step 2. Brush your teeth gently without toothpaste before each treatment.
Step 3. Application to mouth tray: Apply a thin line of gel around the inside of the mouth tray, from one side to the other. Place the mouth tray on the teeth you want to whiten. Both top and bottom rows of teeth can be whitened at the same time.
Alternative application with your finger: Clean your hands, apply a drop of gel on the tip of the finger. Then apply the gel on your teeth by gently rubbing the gel with your finger onto the teeth you wish to whiten. Then place the mouth tray on the row of teeth you want to whiten, both rows can be whitened at the same time.
Step 4. Leave on your teeth for 15 min.
Step 5. Remove the tray after 15 minutes.
Step 6. Brush your teeth without toothpaste.
Step 7. Repeat the treatment once a day for 10 days or until you are satisfied with the results. Repeat the process with the other set of teeth.
Safety Instructions: If a large amount of gel is accidentally ingested, visit A&E (ER) immediately. If gel gets into your eyes, rinse with water immediately. Do not use if you suffer from irritated or inflamed gums, bleeding gums, oral infections, tooth decay, gum disease, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or wear braces. You should allow your mouth and gums to heal before any teeth whitening treatment in order to refrain from irritating the wound / infection. If your oral infections persist you should visit the dentist. If irritation occurs, stop using the treatment. For Adults only.
Contains natriumfluoride (0,20% =900 ppm F-).
For the best Results: The number of treatments required for the desired results are different from person to person. Teeth are unique and will be whitened back to the natural white tooth shade of the individual. Repeat the treatment until desired results are achieved. We recommend that the treatment is completed. Results vary depending upon tooth discolouration and genetic conditions. Small white spots may appear on your teeth, don’t be alarmed, this will soon disappear.
Please Note: Fillings, veneers and other dental work will not be whitened as Beconfident® products are designed to whiten only the natural tooth enamel.
- Avoid tea and coffee and coloured drinks for four hours after treatment.
- Teeth whitening is not recommended for persons under 18 years old.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before starting treatment.
- Keep all teeth whitening products out of reach from children and animals.
Storage: Once opened the gel lasts 12 months. We recommend to store it in the refrigerator.
Side Effects: There are currently no known side effects to Beconfident teeth whitening and oral care products. Beconfident products have been tried and tested and are produced in an FDA approved laboratory.